American Heart Association Heartsaver Virtual CPR/AED/First Aid
Heartsaver CPR Adult/Child AED $149
Heartsaver CPR Adult/Child/Infant AED $173
Heartsaver CPR First Aid Adult/Child AED $153
Heartsaver CPR First Aid Adult/Child/Infant AED $178
- Online Course
- Equipment Shipped to your home
- Zoom Session with live instructor
- Same 2 Year AHA Heartsaver eCard
- Visit our AHA Heartsaver Virtual CPR AED First Aid Website to register and sign up: https://cprvirtualtraining.com
The American Heart Association Heartsaver Virtual CPR (Adult/Child/Infant/First Aid) with AED course(s) is designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs first aid and CPR training and a course completion card for job, regulatory (for example: OSHA), or other requirements. Heartsaver courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared to act in an emergency. This course is also approved for US Coast Guard training (AMERHA-216). All equipment and online courses are provided, students receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR eCard at the completion of the training.
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
Upon completion of this course (online course + zoom session with live instructor), students receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR AED Course Completion Card that is valid for two years. During the course, an AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their CPR and AED skills practice and testing.
100% AHA CPR Virtual Training is Here!
Important: This virtual training takes a minimum of 2 weeks to complete, and could be longer if there are shipping delays. If you are in a rush the virtual training option might not be your best option, we suggest taking the in person class. ShowMeCPR offers in person courses in Wayne NJ, see our Course Calendar.
How does the AHA Heartsaver Virtual CPR Course work?
- You will go to our AHA Heartsaver Virtual Website https://cprvirtualtraining.com to register and pay. You will be emailed your course key to take the AHA Heartsaver® CPR AED Online Course via elearning.heart.org
- While you take the online course your CPR Training Kit is shipped to your home address
- Once your CPR kit arrives & you completed the online part, schedule your zoom session via our scheduling zoom page. (Laptop with camera required for Zoom session & phone required for feedback device)
- Complete the zoom session with the live instructor, at the conclusion of the CPR course your instructor will issue you the American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver eCard is issued prior to leaving the zoom room.