American Heart Association BLS CPR Virtual Training
AHA HeartCode BLS CPR Virtual $195
- Online Course
- Equipment Shipped to your home
- Must complete the HeartCode BLS online course
- Zoom Session with live instructor
- Student must be located within United States
- Same 2 Year AHA BLS CPR eCard Issued immediatly after training (before you get off Zoom)
- Visit our AHA Virtual CPR Website to register and sign up: https://cprvirtualtraining.com
The American Heart Association (AHA) HeartCode BLS Virtual CPR is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the BLS CPR Course. Virtual CPR allows students to control their learning environment. It allows 100% contactless learning for those who need to quarantine or prefer social distancing.
Providers must complete the online portion of HeartCode BLS (included in cost) and then complete a hands-on skills session at home with ShowMeCPR's AHA BLS Instructor(s) over zoom. All equipment and online courses are provided, students receive an American Heart Association BLS CPR eCard at the completion of the training. Student can be located anywhere within the United States (we do not ship equipment internationally). All equipment is shipped, we do not allow for in person pickup.
BLS is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in hospital and pre-hospital settings
Upon completion of this course (online course + zoom session with live instructor), students receive an American Heart Association BLS CPR eCard Completion Card that is valid for two years. During the course, an AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their CPR and AED skills practice and testing. The AHA BLS eCard is the same exact eCard provided to in person courses.
Important: This virtual training takes a minimum of 2 weeks to complete, and could be longer if there are shipping delays or delays by you to complete the online course. If you are in a rush or your certification expires soon the virtual training option might not be your best option, we suggest taking the in person class. ShowMeCPR offers in person courses in Wayne NJ, see our Course Calendar.
How does the AHA BLS CPR Virtual Course work?
- You will go to our AHA BLS Virtual Website https://cprvirtualtraining.com to register and pay $195, you will be emailed your course key to take the AHA HeartCode® BLS Online Course via elearning.heart.org
- While you take the HeartCode BLS online course your BLS CPR Training Kit is shipped to your home address (picture of BLS CPR kit is below)
- Once your CPR kit arrives & you completed the online part, schedule your zoom session via our scheduling zoom page on https://cprvirtualtraining.com (Laptop with camera required for Zoom session & phone required for feedback device)
- Complete the zoom session with the live instructor, at the conclusion of the CPR course your instructor will issue you the American Heart Association (AHA) BLS CPR eCard prior to leaving the zoom room.
AHA BLS CPR TRAINING KITS