American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Course Overview
✓ Inital ACLS Course time: 4-5 hrs with precourse work.
✓ Renewal ACLS Course time: 3-4 hrs.
✓ American Heart Association Course
✓ Receive AHA eCard the SAME day
✓ No prerequisites for this course
✓ Two year certification
✓ A physical skills check and take home written test
✓ Classroom Course Price: $235 includes ACLS eBook, Renewal: $175
✓ Online Blended Course Price: $95 + fee for online class paid directly to the AHA
✓ Onsite training available (call for group rates)
✓ 1-on-1 training available (call for rates)
✓ Recommended for: All healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency as part of a team involved in the administration of cardiac drugs
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest rhythms (VF, PVT, PEA, Asystole)
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia and tachycardia
- Airway management
- Immediate Post-Cardiac Arrest Care
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
This class is appropriate for:
UPCOMING ADVANCE CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSES
Click on class below to proceed to the registration page in order to save your seat.
Next Accelerated 1 day ACLS course
Next ACLS Renewal
450 Hamburg Turnpike Suite 2A
Wayne NJ 07470
$235.00 Includes eBook Manual
1-day accelerated course 5-6hrs with at home precourse work
1-day 3-4 Hrs Course
1 Hour Skills Test, requires online part to be complete prior to skills test.
Please visit our eLearning Online Courses Page
- Same Day 2 Year American Heart Association Certification
- See Course Calendar for all our CPR BLS /ACLS/ PALS courses.
Saturday December 9th 2023 from 10:00AM - 3:00PM
Saturday December 9th 2023 from 10:00AM - 2:00PM (No Lunch break)